Ayodhya Ram Mandir Inauguration: On Monday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat, and other dignitaries attended the much-awaited Pran Pratishtha ceremony of Ram Lalla, which left Ayodhya engulfed in religious enthusiasm. During the consecration, petals from flowers were dropped from army helicopters into the temple grounds.
Expertly carved from a single block of stone, the 51-inch-tall statue depicts a five-year-old Lord Ram standing gracefully on a lotus. It was created by Mysuru-based sculptor Arun Yogiraj. Approximately 7,000 VVIPs, including politicians, businesspeople, athletes, actors, and others, attended the lavish celebration from all over the country.
Built in the traditional Nagara architectural style. The Ram Mandir compound has an outstanding height of 161 feet, a width of 250 feet, and an east-west span of 380 feet. The temple’s vertical construction is made up of floors that are 20 feet high. Each held up by an amazing group of 392 pillars and 44 gates.
Ram Mandir Inauguration
Before the ceremony in Ayodhya on January 22, PM Modi observed a rigorous 11-day fast known as “anushthan,” during which he slept on the floor and drank coconut water. In addition, he made a holy plunge at the Rameswaram ‘Angi theerth’ beach and toured a number of temples throughout India prior to the Ram Mandir’s “pran-pratishtha” ceremony.
Following the dedication ceremony of the Ram Temple, PM Modi addressed the assembly in Ayodhya and congratulated the people on ending the century-long wait.
PM Modi urged people to “lay the foundation of India of the next 1,000 years. We take the pledge to build a capable, grand, divine India from this moment.” Following the dedication of the Ram Temple in Ayodhya. The construction of the Ram temple will ignite a firestorm. Ram represents energy, not fire, and a solution, not a quarrel, so they should think again.” Prime Minister Modi stated on Monday in Ayodhya.
Important Aspects of the Pran Pratishtha Ceremony
- PM Modi conducted the Ram Lalla idol’s Pran Pratishtha ceremony at the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Temple in Ayodhya.
- After the idol was unveiled at the temple in front of the prime minister, he later conducted the Ram Lalla idol’s “aarti” inside the sanctum sanctorum.
- Following the completion of the ceremony, Prime Minister Modi spoke to the assembly in the temple and offered his congratulations. “After waiting for aeons, Lord Ram has now arrived (in his dwelling). “Our Lord Ram has finally arrived after the centuries of patience and sacrifice that we have shown.” Prime Minister Modi declared in his speech.
- PM Modi spoke to the group before praying at the Kuber Tila Shiva temple and unveiling the Jatayu monument. The Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust, which is building the Ram temple, is also renovating the old Shiv temple situated on the Kuber Tila in the Ram Janmabhoomi complex.
- Afterward, he showered the Ram Mandir construction staff members with petals from flowers.